These guild rules/guidelines are in addition to and do not override either parties contractual agreement originally established in-game.
These rules/guidelines are subject to change at anytime but will never be used as a retroactively.
- Must be +18 years of age.
- Must own a headset AND a working microphone to participate in PvP, GvG, etc.
- Must be able to log onto TeamSpeak 3 when participating in PvP activities.
- We also would prefer you use the TeamSpeak server as often as possible as we believe it helps build rapport.
- TeamSpeak information is located Here.
- Must be active within at least a two week period.
- Must have a sick sense of humor.
- If a problem arises please speak with an officer to mediate.
- Must be of the pack mentality and willing to help your fellow guild members.
- Must register with this site and fill out all required fields in the registration form.
- Go Register to begin your registration.
- Must read through the Guild Rules.
- Sexism, racism and harassment will not be tolerated.
Officers must adhere to general guild rules/guideline in addition to:
- Actively chat recruiting when membership is open is expected.
- Guild missions are to only be accepted when they reasonably can be completed
- All contracts are to be set at standards predetermined by guild leadership
- The Guild Leader and Officers will never receive payment outside of standard Tier 4 pay structure
- Contract renewal will always include a raise to the highest available payment based on guild contribution up to the max amount for the guild members current Tier qualification.
- Officers/Leadership will always without personal bias conform to the pre-determined payment structure when renewing contracts
- For more information on how guild contracts work see Forum
- Guild members are never to be forcibly removed from the guild unless violating guild rules/guidelines or if overridden by leadership
- Officers are required to moderate and respond to forum inquiries
- Officers are expected to be an example of the pack mentality during any and all guild oriented activity
- Officers should always maintain a presence in guild chat and TeamSpeak whenever possible
Fail to adhere to these guidelines could result in pay decrease, demotion, or contract termination.